For this original appetizer, you will need:
- 1 pack of soft dessert cheese (lightly salted varieties), e.g. Camembert,
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme herb,
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil,
- salt and freshly ground pepper,
- ½ red hot pepper, crushed and peeled from the seeds,
- fresh-baked white bread for serving.
- Preheat oven to medium temperature.
- Place the cheese on a sheet of baking paper and sprinkle with the chopped thyme.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Put the cheese into the oven for about 10 minutes (until it starts melting).
- Serve with sliced red pepper and white bread.
You may like our other recipes.