- 1st grade amaranth flour – 125 g
- sugar – 60 – 100 g
- butter – 50 g
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- baking powder – 0.5 tsp.
- Whip the eggs and sugar to dissolve the sugar and make a frothy appearance.
- Mix the sifted amaranth flour and baking powder together in a clean bowl.
- Pour the dry mixture into the eggs.
- Use a silicone spatula to knead the dough.
- When the dough is starting to settle, add the melted butter and stir it into the dough.
- Add cranberries and pine nuts, then hand-knead the dough.
- Divide the dough into six equal pieces.
- Shape each piece into a ball (one ball should be about 62 grams).
- Put the balls in muffin molds.
- Bake the muffins in a pre-heated 200-degree oven (both top and bottom heating elements on) for 25 minutes.
- Next, let them cool on a rack.
- Finally, sprinkle the muffins with berry powder if desired.
Servings – 6 muffins.
For more information of the benefits of Siberian Amaranth flour, please follow the link.