Altai Meadows Herbal Tea. Tea with St. John’S Wort, Ziziphora, Chamomile
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Altai Meadows. Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with St. John’S Wort, Ziziphora, Chamomile (2.46 oz)
The tea blend that brings you the unique flavor and aroma of the Altai flowers.
You will be pleasantly surprised by the tea’s mild taste and wonderful aroma. Containing many vitamins, organic acids, and essential oils, its composition provides a positive effect on the human body.
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- St. John’s wort helps to relax while boosting the immune system and restoring body function after an illness. It also improves the emotional state, normalizes digestion and metabolism, and provides effective relief from coughs.
- Mint promotes the normalization of digestion, eliminates flatulence/diarrhea, and has been shown to facilitate weight loss.
- Calendula improves the body’s immune resistance and overall vitality.
- Hibiscus detoxifies the body and helps to lose weight; can be used to treat insomnia, neurosis, hypertension, or to normalize metabolism
- Linden strengthens the immune system, relieves symptoms of colds, including fever. By removing toxins and excess fluid from the body, it helps to improve digestion. It is also known to relieve diarrhea problems, belching and stomach bloating.
- Meadowsweet contributes to the strengthening of the immune system and blood pressure normalization. It is effective in cases of nervous tension and insomnia along with gynecological diseases.
- Chamomile cleanses the body, relieves spasms and intestinal flatulence, stimulates the secretion of bile and gastric juice. It also normalizes appetite and removes toxins and impurities. Has been proven effective against colds, sore throat, flu, and acute respiratory infections.
- Ziziphora relieves cold symptoms and strengthens the body’s immune system while also removing toxins and impurities.
- Cornflowers stimulate the removal of toxins, impurities, and excessive fluid.
St. John’s wort, Mint Leaves, Calendula, Hibiscus Flowers, Linden Flowers, Meadowsweet, Chamomile Flowers, Ziziphora, Cornflowers.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.