Herbal Tea with Black Currant Leaf, Mint Leaf, Sea Buckthorn
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Out of stock
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Black Currant Leaf, Mint Leaf, Sea Buckthorn (1.76 oz)
Tea to get energized and invigorated.
This great-tasting herbal infusion will improve your vitality, give you an energy boost and build strength. Exquisite rich taste of the blend will not leave anyone indifferent.
Herbs in this blend were gathered in one of the regions of Russia with the cleanest air – Altai. This infusion offers not only unique flavor but also several health benefits:
- Black Currant leaves help to fight vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system during cold and flu season, recover after an illness, boost your spirits after a prolong bouts of fatigue. They are also a good source of antioxidants.
- Mint leaf improves metabolism, relieves flatulence/diarrhea and is good for weight loss.
- Goldenrod regulates water-salt metabolism and flushes extra sodium from your body. Flavonoids present in the plant are good for veins and capillaries.
- Hibiscus helps to eliminate toxins and lose weight; it is used for insomnia, neurosis, hypertension. It also regulates metabolism.
- Chamomile helps to fight infections, relieve spasms, gas and bloating, stimulate the production of gastric juice and bile, regulate appetite, remove toxins. It is good to treat colds, flu, ARVI and soothe sore throat.
- Sea buckthorn (leaf and berries) relieve inflammation, strengthens immunity, promotes blood vessels elasticity, flushes toxins and waste from your body. It is good to prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- Thyme is good for fighting viral infections and treating respiratory diseases. It relieves inflammations and spasms. It is a diuretic and helps to remove excess fluid from the body and reduce edema.
- Cornflower is used for waste and toxins removal and it flushes extra fluid from the body.
- Rose Hip boosts the immune system and improves well-being and overall functioning. It helps to remove excess bile and fluid from the body. Rosehip is good to prevent thrombosis and atherosclerosis. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
Black Currant Leaf, Mint Leaf, Goldenrod, Hibiscus, Chamomile, Sea Buckthorn (leaf and berry), Thyme, Cornflower, Rose Hip.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.