Bilberry Freeze-Dried Powder
- Natural Bilberry Freeze-Dried powder
- Wild Harvested Berries from a pristine Russian forest
- No added sugar
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas, Non-Gmo
- No leavening agents, so small lumps are possible
Bilberry Freeze-Dried Powder, 2 oz. Wild Harvested Berries
The blue pearls of the northern lands
This powder is derived from ground bilberries.
They grew under the dense forest vaults, where it’s cool and refreshing even in the summertime.
Over there, in the north, these blue-black berries rest in plentiful pearl scatterings among the lush green grass, listening to the song of Time, absorbing the rains and underground waters.
One day, they got picked, frozen, dried, and ground, which gave a start to their new life. The freeze-dried berry powder preserves their original potency and flavor. It also contains a multitude of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins A, C, and B, along with manganese, magnesium, and calcium… This is a real treasure trove of health, nature’s encrypted message to mankind.
Bilberries are known for:
- high antioxidant content, which protects cells, reduces the risk of tumors, heart, vascular, and eye disease, and suppresses inflammation,
- beneficial effects in cases of diarrhea, gastritis, and ulcers,
- positive impact on the blood circulation in the retina, which reduces the risk of retinal detachment.
The freeze-dried bilberry powder can also come in handy for cooking purposes. Its aromatic and gustatory properties will perfectly complement smoothies, porridges, or pastries.
As with many other berries, bilberries have become a light and kind symbol of health and well-being, and such an attitude is greatly enhanced by their therapeutic benefits.
Great for baking!
Happy to share with you a very delicious recipe for bilberry cheesecake.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.