Highland Altai Herbal Tea. Tea with Pine Nuts, Raspberry Leaf, Willowherb
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Highland Altai. Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Pine Nuts, Raspberry Leaf, Willowherb (2.46 oz)
An overall revitalizing effect of the tea brings the normalization of metabolism and enhances both physical and mental performance.
The original herbal blend with pine nuts is what gives the composition its distinctive, slightly tart flavor. The components have strong revitalizing properties, therefore helping to improve metabolism and overall physical well-being. They also relieve nervous tension and promote the restoration of energy and vitality.
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- Currant leaves are great to combat vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system during colds, and restore the body after an illness or bring vivacity after a long period of fatigue. Besides, they also possess strong antioxidant properties
- Shrubby cinquefoil relieves inflammation and has proven particularly effective against cholecystitis, gastrointestinal and bladder infections. It also removes excess fluid and reduces swelling.
- Bergenia reduces inflammation, lowers blood pressure, relieves headaches and migraines while strengthening the walls of blood vessels and enhancing the body’s immune system.
- Meadowsweet contributes to the strengthening of the immune system and blood pressure normalization. It is effective in cases of nervous tension and insomnia along with gynecological diseases.
- Oregano is known to reduce inflammation, increase body resistance to diseases, as well as to improve appetite and normalize the function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Raspberry leaves improve the body’s immunity and resistance to infectious diseases, normalize cholesterol levels, and regulate heart rate. They also relieve fever, eliminate excess fluid, improve brain function, and increase physical endurance.
- Willowherb possesses strong revitalizing and energizing properties, relieves tension, and normalizes sleep. It also helps relieve inflammation and cramping along with the strengthening of blood vessels.
Shrubby Cinquefoil, Bergenia, Meadowsweet, Oregano, Currant Leaves, Raspberry Leaves, Willowherb, Pine Nuts.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.