Herbal Tea with Black Currant Leaf, Strawberry, Lingonberry
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Black Currant Leaf, Strawberry Leaf, Lingonberry Leaf (2.46 oz)
The herbal blend possesses a general revitalizing effect and helps in improving metabolism.
The tea possesses a general revitalizing effect. Its components greatly contribute to the improvement of the metabolism while boosting the body’s strength and energy. Besides, they also have a beneficial impact on the gastrointestinal tract. The blend is recommended as a remedy for colds and respiratory ailments.
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- Bergenia helps to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, relieve headaches and migraines while strengthening the vascular walls and improving immunity.
- Black Currant leaves are great to combat vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system during colds, and restore the body after an illness or bring vivacity after a long period of fatigue. It possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Mint leaves contribute to the normalization of digestion and the removal of flatulence or diarrhea. Apart from that, it also promotes weight loss.
- Thyme has proven effective for viral infections and respiratory diseases along with inflammation and spasms. Thanks to the diuretic effect, it helps to remove edemas and excess fluid from the body.
- Strawberry leaves are rich in vitamin C and thereby improve skin health, strengthen immunity, and ensure the efficient prevention of viral diseases. Calcium, in the meantime, promotes the normal development of bone tissue and positively affects the fingernails. The presence of minerals contributes to the purification of blood vessels and the reduction of blood cholesterol levels.
- Raspberry leaves improve immunity and resistance to infectious diseases, help to normalize cholesterol levels as well as to regulate heart rate. Apart from that, they can reduce fever, remove excess fluid, and stabilize brain function while stimulating physical stamina.
- Lingonberry leaves strengthen the immune system and restore the natural anti-cold barriers due to high Vitamin C content. They are particularly beneficial for those having suffered severe infectious diseases or for women in the postnatal period. Another important benefit is that they facilitate recovery after strict diets or hard workouts and eliminate anxiety and irritability.
Bergenia, Taiga Black Currant Leaf, Mint, Thyme, Wild Strawberry Leaf, Raspberry Leaf, Lingonberry Leaf.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.