Siberian Milk Thistle Seed Flour
- Natural product with high protein and fiber levels.
- An excellent ingredient for shakes, smoothies, porridges, pastries and sauces.
- Fat-reduced. Gluten-Free. Non-GMO.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Produced in Siberia, Russia.
Siberian Milk Thistle Seed Flour, 5.29 oz Bag
Milk Thistle Seed Flour from Siberian Treasure is a balanced protein-vitamin-mineral natural product that helps maintain the health of the liver and the body as a whole.
Milk Thistle Seed Flour contains a unique complex of flavonoids – silymarin.
Studies have shown that silymarin has antioxidant properties and a pronounced hepatoprotective effect – it prevents liver damage caused by toxins and drugs. The complex of flavonoids prevents the penetration of toxic substances and decomposes toxins before they begin to have their detrimental effect on liver cells. In addition, silymarin stimulates the synthesis of proteins and phospholipids in the affected liver cells, accelerating the recovery processes.
Milk Thistle Seed Flour is rich in:
- fiber, which helps to normalize the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, lower blood cholesterol levels, reduce weight, remove salts of heavy metals from the body, stabilize blood sugar levels, and prevent the formation of gallstones;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids, phytosterols, trace elements and amino acids.
How to use:
Take Milk Thistle Seed Flour 1 teaspoon 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day with warm water.
It is recommended to add Milk Thistle Seed Flour to various dishes: salads, soups, meatballs and cereals.
This will increase the biological value of food and help maintain your health.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.