Herbal Tea with Bupleurum Aureum, Cinquefoil, Black Currant
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Bupleurum Aureum, Shrubby Cinquefoil, Black Currant Leaf (1.76 oz)
A perfect choice for weight loss and body detoxification
The blend components kick-start the weight loss process while eliminating congested fluid, reducing body volume and swelling, and removing the toxins from the body. Now you can get fit easily, without breaks or setbacks!
Thanks to the tea’s delicate flavor and aroma combined with complete absence of laxative effect, it can be safely consumed on a daily basis.
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- Bupleurum aureum cleanses the liver, strengthens blood vessels, and accelerates the fat-burning process.
- Shrubby Cinquefoil reduces pain and inflammation, fights cholecystitis, gastrointestinal and urinary infections; helps to remove excess fluid and edemas.
- Corn silk benefits the nervous system and helps eliminate insomnia; promotes body cleansing and improvement of metabolism along with immunity resistance to disease-inducing factors, including cancerogenic ones.
- Black Currant Leaf help to deal with vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system at a time of colds, as wells as restore the body function after an illness, or energize it after a long period of fatigue. It is also known as a strong antioxidant.
- Meadowsweet stimulates the immune system and normalizes blood pressure. It is also effective against mental stress and insomnia, as well as for gynecological diseases.
- Garden Angelica Roots helps to relieve the symptoms of colitis, gastritis, duodenitis, flatulence; it also reduces inflammation and enhances the body’s immune defenses.
- Hibiscus detoxifies the body and helps to lose weight; can be used to treat insomnia, neurosis, hypertension, or to normalize metabolism
- Clover facilitates body cleansing after intoxication along with excretion of excess fluid from the cells and edema reduction; it is especially effective for menopause patients.
Bupleurum Aureum, Shrubby Cinquefoil (Potentilla), Corn Silk, Black Currant Leaf, Meadowsweet, Garden Angelica Roots, Hibiscus, Clover.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.