Sesame Seed Flour
- Natural product with high protein and fiber levels.
- An excellent ingredient for shakes, smoothies, porridges, pastries, and sauces.
- Fat-reduced. Gluten-Free. Non-GMO.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Produced in Siberia, Russia.
Out of stock
Siberian Sesame Seed Flour, 5.29 Oz Bag
Sesame is an ancient culture that has been widely used in the East for many centuries. In ancient times, this plant was called “sesame“, and people assumed that it had the magic of immortality.
Sesame Seed Flour is rich in:
- polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-3. These acids are not synthesized by the human body, so they must be supplied with food.
- a powerful antioxidant – sesamol, it is a natural remedy for increasing vitality and increasing energy.
- the most valuable vitamins, macro- and microelements.
- calcium, which is the basis of the structural element of bone tissue. According to this indicator, it surpasses many food products. It is extremely important that the calcium in Sesame Seed Flour is organic and is absorbed by the body by almost 100%.
Tips for Use:
It is recommended to consume 1-2 tablespoons of Sesame Seed Flour during the day with salads, cereals, side dishes.
It goes well with honey, jam, jam or fruit syrup.
Due to its pleasant taste and delicate aroma, Sesame Seed Flour can be used for breading meat and vegetable cutlets, added to homemade cakes and dough for pancakes or fritters.
It also acts as an excellent thickener for various sauces and gravies.
Make fruit, vegetable smoothies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.