Herbal Tea with Black Currant Leaf, Cinquefoil, Melissa
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Out of stock
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Black Currant Leaf, Shrubby Cinquefoil, Melissa (1.76 oz)
A great way to cheer up and relax
The natural components will not only help lift your spirits and relieve stress but also improve mental and physical performance. A mild, harmonious flavor of the blend makes it suitable for daily use.
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- Black Currant Leaf help to deal with vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system at a time of colds, as wells as restore the body’s function after an illness, or energize it after a long period of fatigue. It is also known as a strong antioxidant.
- Shrubby Cinquefoil reduces inflammation, fights cholecystitis, gastrointestinal and urinary infections; helps to remove excess fluid and edemas.
- Melissa contributes to strengthening the immune system during colds, lymph and blood cleansing, metabolism normalization; it is also effective in cases of depression, stress, and hypertension; normalizes sleep and cardiovascular system.
- Oregano reduces inflammation, boosts the body’s resistance mechanisms, enhances appetite, and normalizes digestion.
- Thyme is very effective for viral infections and respiratory diseases, helping to relieve spasms and inflammation.
- Rose Hip Fruits strengthen the immune system and the overall body health, removing the excess bile and fluid. They have proved effective in the prevention of thrombosis and atherosclerosis and possess strong antioxidant properties.
Black Currant Leaf, Shrubby Cinquefoil, Melissa, Oregano, Thyme, Rose Hip Fruits.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.