Herbal Tea with Hedysarum, Raspberry Leaf
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Hedysarum, Raspberry Leaf, Black Currant Leaf (2.46 oz)
A tea blend featuring the renowned Hedysarum, a powerful natural energy stimulant.
The ingredients in this blend will help you feel energized, increase your stamina and strength. It contains the legendary red root, which is a powerful natural energy stimulant. This infusion is perfect to drink while walking or doing light exercise.
Herbs in this blend were gathered in one of the regions of Russia with the cleanest air – Altai. This infusion offers not only unique flavor but also several health benefits:
- Hedysarum is a powerful natural stimulant that boosts your energy levels. It boosts stamina and effectively relieves fatigue; it is known to regulate gastrointestinal functions (especially for diarrhea). Red root relieves inflammation and pain, removes excess fluid from the body. It is especially useful for the elderly to stimulate cerebral circulation and improve heart health.
- Bergenia eases inflammation, lowers blood pressure, relieves headache and migraine, strengthens veins and arteries and boosts the immune system.
- Thyme is good for fighting viral infections and treating respiratory diseases. It relieves inflammations and spasms.
- Willowherb is a good tonic, it boosts your spirits, relieves stress and anxiety and improves sleep. It relieves inflammation and spasms and strengthens veins and arteries.
- Raspberry leaves boost the immune system and help to fight infections. They lower cholesterol. The leaves get heart rhythm back to normal, keep the fever down, flush excess fluid from the body, keep your brain healthy and improve stamina.
- Black Currant leaves help to fight vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system during cold and flu season, recover after an illness, boost your spirits after a prolong bouts of fatigue. They are also a good source of antioxidants.
- John’s Wort helps to relax the nervous system and recover after an illness. It improves mood, regulates metabolism and can be used as a cough remedy.
- Lungwort is a good cough remedy, it relieves inflammation. It improves general functioning of the body, boosts the immune system. This pant is rich in ascorbic acid.
Hedysarum, Bergenia, Thyme, Willowherb, Raspberry Leaf, Black Currant Leaf, St. John’s Wort, Lungwort.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.