Delicious Herbal Tea. Tea with Lemon Balm, Oregano, Shrubby Cinquefoil
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Delicious. Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Lemon Balm, Oregano, Shrubby Cinquefoil (2.46 oz)
An excellent aromatic bouquet with lots of health benefits.
A great choice for everyday use, it has a tart taste and great flavor. The composition of the tea contains ingredients to fight against inflammation and germs. Together, they help to relieve stress and promote the normalization of psychological well-being.
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- Rosehips strengthen the immune system and improve the overall body function while removing excessive bile and fluid. They have shown to be helpful in the prevention of thrombosis and atherosclerosis and have a strong antioxidant effect.
- Lemon balm leaves supports the immune system during colds, cleanses lymph and blood, and enhances metabolism. It is effective against depression, stress, and hypertension, promotes normalization of sleep and strengthening of the cardiovascular system.
- Thyme helps to relieve viral infections and respiratory diseases, reduces inflammation and spasms. Among other things, its diuretic properties eliminate excess fluid from the body and reduce swelling.
- Shrubby cinquefoil relieves inflammation and has proven particularly effective against cholecystitis, gastrointestinal and bladder infections. It also removes excess fluid and reduces swelling.
- Currant leaves are great to combat vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system during colds, and restore the body after an illness or bring vivacity after a long period of fatigue. Besides, they also possess strong antioxidant properties.
- Oregano is known to reduce inflammation, increase body resistance to diseases, as well as to improve appetite and normalize the function of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Meadowsweet contributes to the strengthening of the immune system and blood pressure normalization. It is effective in cases of nervous tension and insomnia along with gynecological diseases.
Rosehips, Melissa Lemon Balm Leaves, Thyme, Shrubby Cinquefoil, Currant Leaves, Oregano, Meadowsweet.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.