- 150 g Sesame Seeds Flour;
- half a ripe Banana;
- 10-12 g Baking Powder;
- 70 g Jam (seedless);
- 100 g Sugar.
- Pour the sesame flour, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl and mix.
- Put a banana in the bowl, having it mashed with your hands beforehand.
- Add jam.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until homogeneous.
- Roll 12 pieces of dough into balls and then flatten them.
- Prepare a baking tray. Heat the oven up to 200C (400F).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- If you want your cookies wetter, you can substitute the jam with cooking oil.
- You might substitute the sugar with dried fruit as well.
You can see there is no wheat flour in the recipe, so be sure these cookies will not ruin your figure. At the same time, the sesame seeds give a kind of bitterness to the cookies, which creates a very interesting and unusual flavor.