Herbal Tea with Mint Leaf, Hibiscus, Cornflowers
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Out of stock
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Mint Leaf, Hibiscus, Cornflowers (1.76 oz)
Pleasant and pure, this will help you relieve fatigue and regain harmony with yourself.
The blend components promote relaxation and emotional well-being. With a pure and pleasant taste, this tea positively affects one’s mood and well-being. It is a great choice for daily drinking. Start your day with a cup of the fragrant blend!
The herbs used in the composition were collected in one of Russia’s most pristine regions, Altai. That is why, besides the unique flavor and aroma, they also possess the following health benefits:
- Mint Leaf normalizes digestion, relieves flatulence/diarrhea, promotes weight loss.
- Hibiscus detoxifies the body and helps to lose weight; can be used to treat insomnia, neurosis, hypertension, or to normalize metabolism.
- Chamomile cleanses the body, relieves spasms and bowel flatulence, stimulates gastric juice and bile secretion, normalizes appetite, removes toxins; effective for colds, sore throat, flu, and acute respiratory infections.
- St. John’s Wort brings relaxation and better mood while strengthening the immune system and improving the body’s function after an illness; it also normalizes digestion and metabolism.
- Linden boosts the immune system, relieves cold symptoms, including fever; contributes to the removal of toxins and excess fluid, and normalizes digestion. It is also known to reduce diarrhea along with stomach belching and bloating.
- Cornflowers stimulate the removal of toxins and excess fluid.
- Calendula greatly enhances immune resistance and improves overall body tone.
Mint Leaf, Hibiscus, Chamomile, St. John’s Wort, Linden, Cornflowers, Calendula.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.