Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Hedysarum, Rose Hip Fruits
- Natural Siberian Herbal Tea.
- Wild Harvested Ingredients.
- No preservatives, colorants, aromas.
- Healthy and tasty.
Out of stock
Siberian Herbal Loose Leaf Tea with Hedysarum, Rose Hip Fruits, Sea Buckthorn (2.46oz)
The tasty tea is to help you stay toned and energized throughout the day.
Incredibly delicious tea blend from the very heart of Altai! Its components, known for their tonic, antiseptic, mild diaphoretic effect, also help maintain vitamin C levels and stimulate gastrointestinal and kidney function. Have a try of this combination and you’ll be surprised how delicious healthy herbal teas can be!
The herbs that make up this blend possess the following health benefits:
- Hedysarum is a powerful natural energy stimulant. Contributes to physical endurance, effective removal of fatigue, and normalization of the gastrointestinal tract (especially during diarrhea). It has proven to be an anti-inflammatory, restorative, diuretic, styptic, and analgesic remedy for anemia, nervous diseases, cancer, as well as infertility. Besides, it brings particular benefits to the elderly by stimulating the heart and cerebral circulation.
- Rose Hip Fruits strengthen the immune system and the overall body health while removing excess bile and fluid. They have proved effective in the prevention of thrombosis and atherosclerosis and possess strong antioxidant properties.
- Sea buckthorn fruits reduces inflammation, strengthens the immune system, increases the elasticity of blood vessels, and contributes to the removal of toxins and impurities. It also possesses a strong potential for the prevention of strokes and heart attacks.
- Cornflowers stimulate the removal of toxins and excess fluid from the body while possessing a mild diuretic and choleretic effect.
- Chamomile serves as a body disinfectant, relieves spasms, reduces bowel flatulence, increases the secretion of bile and gastric juice. Besides, it contributes to the normalization of appetite and detoxification and can be used as a diaphoretic and antipyretic remedy for colds, sore throat, flu, and acute respiratory infections.
- Black Currant leaves are great to combat vitamin deficiency, strengthen the immune system during colds, and restore the body after an illness or bring vivacity after a long period of fatigue. It possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Thyme can be used for viral infections and respiratory diseases thanks to its ability to relieve inflammation and cramps along with the diuretic effect.
- Mint possesses analgesic and diuretic properties and contributes to the normalization of digestion and the removal of flatulence or diarrhea. Apart from that, it also promotes weight loss.
- Goldenrod is known for its diuretic, antiseptic, and antiviral action. Meanwhile, it helps relieve the symptoms of colds and eliminate edemas.
- Hibiscus promotes detoxification and weight loss. It is widely used as a remedy for insomnia, neurosis, hypertension, and metabolic disorders.
Hedysarum, Rose Hip Fruits, Sea Buckthorn Fruits, Cornflowers, Chamomile, Black Currant Leaf, Thyme, Mint, Goldenrod, Hibiscus.
Pour the tea mixture at the rate of 1 – 2 tablespoon per 0.5 liters of water into the preheated “teapot” jar. Add boiling water into the jar, then close it tight. Let it brew for 20 – 30 minutes. After that, cool it down for another 20 – 30 minutes, then sieve. Drink like you drink a tea.
Caution: contraindicated for individual intolerance, in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.