The combination of refreshing minty and nutty flavors is magically delicious! Quinoa perfectly complements this successful tandem, with the vegetables bringing the last nice touch to the dish.
- 200 g Quinoa;
- 1 Carrot;
- 1 Bell Pepper;
- 2 fresh Cucumbers;
- green Onions;
- 2 Mint Sprigs;
- 50 g Siberan Pine Nuts;
- 2 tbsp. Siberian Pine Nut Oil;
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice;
- Boil the quinoa for 15 minutes after soaking it in cold water.
- Cut all the vegetables into equal-sized cubes.
- Mix quinoa and vegetables. Add finely chopped herbs.
- Add the pine nuts having pre-heated them in a dry frying pan for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with salt, pine nut oil, and lemon juice. Give it a good final stir.